Half-time adjustments

R2ITRich

Five weeks into the season... Having a lot of fun. Hope it continues..

My observation....

It seems to me that the first 3 games in which we were behind, we made adjustments at the half to really take control.

During the last two weeks, we had the lead at half. And we continue to do the same thing in the second half.

It seems that we don't assume that the other team will make adjustments to combat what we have been doing in the first half.

Nobody loves Fred Jackson more than I do, but if the entire Eagles team has changed their gameplan to stop Freddy, you should adjust. The Bills almost gave up this game by relying totally on Freddy late in the game. Being at the game, I could see that Fred was being held on several plays as he was trying to get open for the short pass. The Eagles 2nd half game plan was to stop Fred jackson (I don't blame them). With that being the case, use Freddy as a decoy. Not sure why Chan and staff did not see this.

We can't rely on turnovers, offsides, and holding calls to save our butts every week. Chan needs to assume the opposing team will make adjustments at half. Make our own adjustments at half when we are winning, to combat their adjustments.

By the way, can I get an insurance policy on Fred Jackson? If he gets hurt, we are screwed.

Go Bills!!!!