Geek Squad Question

lvbillzfan

Hey everyone. I'm going to Cinci but not to the game (no ribbing please). I'm sure the game is blacked out but I have the Sunday ticket. Does anyone know what I need to do to connect my lap top to the TV so we can watch it like that. I don't know what type of TV (I think Sharp - pretty new).

Thanks for the help -- GO BILLS !!

Hey everyone. I'm going to Cinci but not to the game (no ribbing please). I'm sure the game is blacked out but I have the Sunday ticket. Does anyone know what I need to do to connect my lap top to the TV so we can watch it like that. I don't know what type of TV (I think Sharp - pretty new).

Thanks for the help -- GO BILLS !!

There's a trapezoid-esque slot on the side of your laptop in which an HDMI cable goes. That will allow you to connect to the TV and watch the game. Previous poster is correct that it also could be a DVI but that's more for monitors than TV's. So good luck!

Cant you just buy a really cheap ticket and enjoy it in person? Some TVs/Computers hook up with HDMI some require a DVI cable (i think thats what it is called..) you can get them at Best Buy or Frys if there is one in the area. I think Target and Walmart carry them also

Fair Warning: If you do go to a store to buy a cable, find the cheapest one they have. Upper-echelon cables for use in digital data transmission (HDMI/DVI) will not give you any better performance than that of the bargain basement brand.

Cant you just buy a really cheap ticket and enjoy it in person? Some TVs/Computers hook up with HDMI some require a DVI cable (i think thats what it is called..) you can get them at Best Buy or Frys if there is one in the area. I think Target and Walmart carry them also

Just can't make it to the game. Thanks for your suggestions though. Very helpful.