YOU GOTTA HAVE FAITH GUYS!!!

Rudyc80

last year the packers needed a miaracle and got it because evry team thats eliminated wants to win their last game.....that means in this case Miami and Oakland have great chances to do so!

All i know is, this season has a magic feeling to it and who would have ever thought we would be alive in week 17 after a 3-6 awful start....hey win lose or draw....this was a fun, magical, season with the bills taking us on a hell of a ride that has given us something we havent had in years.... H O P E!!!!

I am so proud of this team regardless what happens....this team has never meant more to me a as fan and they deserve a damn playoff spot and lets just hope the football gods agree and get us there!

Theres always hope guys and no game is a gimme, including ours at SF.....and hey it wouldnt shock me to see the jets lose 2 in a row and us grabbing the tie-breaker!

WE HAVE A HELL OF A CHANCE IN MY OPINION!!! :devil:

CMON BUFFALO>>>>>>FINISH WHAT YOU STARTED!!!! It might be fitting the Bills scrw the Jags by snatching that last playoff spot out from underneth them! Paybacks a B word MF!