No Audio (sometimes) ON DTV DVR

TSNBDSC

... happened on my old HR21 DTV DVR and now on my brand new HR22 ... live feeds fine ... picture but no sound sometimes on DVR ... did all the basic stuff (switching out cables, etc) and audio settings (unless I missed something) ... came back AFTER I make a new recording ... thoughts please ... Fez in 3,2,1 ...

... happened on my old HR21 DTV DVR and now on my brand new HR22 ... live feeds fine ... picture but no sound sometimes on DVR ... did all the basic stuff (switching out cables, etc) and audio settings (unless I missed something) ... came back AFTER I make a new recording ... thoughts please ... Fez in 3,2,1 ...

Not really sure.... But I can tell you that there's no difference between something recording and the "live feed." In both cases you're still recording it to the hard drive before playing it on your TV. Sorry I can't be of more help on this one, it doesn't make any sense...

If it's happening on two individual DVRs though, it almost has to be something wrong with your setup. I just can't think of what...