Who cares about Travis Brown,,,ummm MILLOY?

Rudyc80

You guys amaze me...we should be more concerened about milloys arm and when he returns than the backup Qb because either way our backup QB will suck anyway considering Brown was/is our backup and theres garbage out there. The only way we get a DECENT abckup is by making a trade...plain and simple.

Our biggest concern is that Milloy comes back for the opener cause wire will kill a good defense...HE CANT COVER AND YOU ALL KNOW THAT!!! We should be looking for a damn update on milloy but instead all i see is travis bown threads or backup QBS...like i said at this point we are screwed if bledslow gets hurt!If Brwon is out 6 weeks..losman should be close to returning anyway by then...give or take.

lets end the travis brown experience today and cut his lame ass.

but guys seriously we need milloy to have a solid defense...WIRE SUCKS and frankly im suprised you guys arent more concerned!

You guys amaze me...we should be more concerened about milloys arm and when he returns than the backup Qb because either way our backup QB will suck anyway considering Brown was/is our backup and theres garbage out there. The only way we get a DECENT abckup is by making a trade...plain and simple.

Our biggest concern is that Milloy comes back for the opener cause wire will kill a good defense...HE CANT COVER AND YOU ALL KNOW THAT!!! We should be looking for a damn update on milloy but instead all i see is travis bown threads or backup QBS...like i said at this point we are screwed if bledslow gets hurt!If Brwon is out 6 weeks..losman should be close to returning anyway by then...give or take.

lets end the travis brown experience today and cut his lame ass.

but guys seriously we need milloy to have a solid defense...WIRE SUCKS and frankly im suprised you guys arent more concerned!

11922[/snapback]

no one is as concerned as you..........ABOUT ANYTHING