Chesapeake, VA Bills Backers?

Sorry if this is the wrong thing to post here - but looking to start Chapter in Chesapeake, VA

email billsofchesapeake@hotmail.com if interested!

Why would it be the wrong thing to post here? It is about the Bills correct? Anyway, I am in Chesapeake and may be interested.

I am from NE Suffolk. Let me know if you do get something going.

Alot of Bills fans in this area down here, I see bumper stickers and license plate frames all the time, not to mention the number of people that approach me when they see my Bills hat or shirts. I was a member of the Virginia Beach Bills Backers for quite some time, but for a variety of reasons I have separated myself from that club.

Alot of Bills fans in this area down here, I see bumper stickers and license plate frames all the time, not to mention the number of people that approach me when they see my Bills hat or shirts. I was a member of the Virginia Beach Bills Backers for quite some time, but for a variety of reasons I have separated myself from that club.

I'll be meeting Arthur Moats tomorrow in Chesapeake at Players Sports NUTS - 3115 Western Branch Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 23321 - 4pm to 6pm...

I'll try to recruit as many as I can with his help! Please spread the word and email me at billsofchesapeake@hotmail.com to get more of the scoop!

Edited by VA Bills Fan

I'll be meeting Arthur Moats tomorrow in Chesapeake at Players Sports NUTS - 3115 Western Branch Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 23321 - 4pm to 6pm...

I'll try to recruit as many as I can with his help! Please spread the word and email me at billsofchesapeake@hotmail.com to get more of the scoop!

Working 'til 6:30 :(