The amazing Ben isn't having the game Eli is

daquixers

Just because the Steelers barely beat the Jets doesn't mean we should not worry about them. They did upset the top 2 teams in the NFL (Eagles and Patriots) at one point this year. And Ryan, most people don't think it's Ben why the Steelers are doing so well, it's their defense and resurfacing of a running game, and an offensive coordinator who takes advantage of Ben's strengths and doesn't try to make him do too much. Perfect way to groom winning quarterbacks.

Just because the Steelers barely beat the Jets doesn't mean we should not worry about them. They did upset the top 2 teams in the NFL (Eagles and Patriots) at one point this year. And Ryan, most people don't think it's Ben why the Steelers are doing so well, it's their defense and resurfacing of a running game, and an offensive coordinator who takes advantage of Ben's strengths and doesn't try to make him do too much. Perfect way to groom winning quarterbacks.

165665[/snapback]

Keith. At some points, you seem very dumb and then at other points you seem so friggin smart!

Good post.

I know one shouldn't put too much emphasize on any single stat, but just wanted to add one more thing about Ben.

Before this game he was ranked 6th in NFL overall in QB rating with 97.6.

(Number 5 was quite a surprise to me, being Brian Griese)

I don't know exactly how the formula goes, but 97.6 in your first year is not bad.

But having said this i don't go around crying because TD was not able to trade up for Roethlisberger. With the very impressive showings from Evans lately, i am more than pleased with our catch this year of him and Losman.

Losman have several things going for him, with his athletesism and confidence/cockiness, and am exciting to see what he can turn into with a little more mental (game controlling and reading) seasoning.