Symbiosis anyone?

I would love to get some opinions on something none of us here ever talks about. How building our defense will help in developing our offense. Our offense, more emphasis on O-line here, faces our defense more so than our opponents combined each year on the practice field. Well what kind of competition is that? For 5 years they have faced a slow, undersized, nonphysical Tampa-2 with no playmakers. I ask you, if you believe that we did in fact get bigger and nastier on defense, will that translate into help anyone on the O-line stepping up their game through attrition? Will getting better at run D help our run O? Will it lead to better evaluations of our offensive personnel as a whole before the season starts?

Building a defense will help the offense especially when it comes to time. If the defense can do their jobs, they can kick the opposite teams off the field quicker which can give the offense more time to score.

Building a defense will help the offense especially when it comes to time. If the defense can do their jobs, they can kick the opposite teams off the field quicker which can give the offense more time to score.

That has nothing to do with anything I asked. It had to with them facing each other on the practice field. I am talking about where winning and losing truly begins.

Edited by RealityCheck

That has nothing to do with anything I asked. It had to with them facing each other on the practice field. I am talking about where winning and losing truly begins.

Oh, now I see what you're saying. I guess I didn't read the question right.