Our choices this year at 3

QB

Cam Newton- Heisman winner, big, strong, but not a NFL offense. Has alot of the same strengths as a Roethlisberger, or McNabb. But is a big risk

Blaine Gabbert- The only player that has above average everything, while some QBs have great arm strength bad accuracy, great accuracy weak arm, Gabbert is average height, but with decent speed, good arm, good accuaracy. But is above average worth the 3rd pick?

WR

AJ Green vs Julio Jones

Essentially Randy Moss vs Andre Johnson- Everyone knows that they have the biggest chance to be great in the draft this year. But we have to basically choose whether our defense is good enough to draft for a instant impact WR

DE/DT

Nic Fairley- During the season it was all Fairley. But since the season ended, alot of people have his stock going from anywhere from 1-12. It all depends on where we see him

Marcell Dareus- Best need player in the draft by far. But most likely wont make it to 3. Kind of written off as an option by alot of experts, but the obvious pick if he gets to 3

OLB

Von Miller- Best Rush LB in the draft. But with our needs at DE expecially, and our pick up of Merriman durin the end of last season, is it worth it?

CB

Pat Peterson- Probably the safest pick in the draft. When you get him you know your getting a player that can be your franchise player for years. Once again tho, does it matter if Andre Johnson or Calvin Johnson cant get open in a game if Foster or Best is gaining 200 yards against us?

These are my unbias ideas. I dont see a player that seems to be a bad pick

There are also reaches

Quinn, Mallet, Bowers, Costanzo, and Watt

Sorry my grammar and spelling suck

Welcome Caballero. It's a good summary of what we're up against at pick 3. I hope my Draft Game underscores that a trade down to the #7 area allows us to get an extra 1-2 Top 100 picks in addition to some of the same players you have listed.