FL: FT. LAUDERDALE Bills Bar

agkart46

Hey Bills Fans What a great place to watch the game.Daryl Porter, who played for the bills is there every Sunday,Great food,Lots of fun and 21 TV's to watch a variety of games.Also can be used for Bill's Backer Club Meeting's.See ya there Sunday 12/19 @ 1:00pm for the Cincinnati vs Bills.

:lol:hey big I'll be there go Bills.....Bills mania

Hey Bills Fans What a great place to watch the game.Daryl Porter, who played for the bills is there every Sunday,Great food,Lots of fun and 21 TV's to watch a variety of games.Also can be used for Bill's Backer Club Meeting's.See ya there Sunday 12/19 @ 1:00pm for the Cincinnati vs Bills.

158192[/snapback]

158192[/snapback]

Hello Florida! I am writing a book about the Buffalo Bills fans and am open to receiving stories, photographs, artist renditions from across the nation. Have fun with it, send me your stuff! Hope to hear from you! Inga Songbird

Isongbird85@aol.com or 7 Utica Street, Brockport, Ny 14420 Send any photographs via jpeg THANKS!

158192[/snapback]

I'll vouch....it's a sweet place. There are bigger sports bars around, but they have their heads up their posteriors when it comes to a sports environment. Darryl always gets the game up right and on the bigscreen when I've been there.

Wings: A-

Atmosphere: Chill

Prices: Solid

I say spice up the Porter's Puch for the Pittsburgh game, because there may be some celebratin' goin' on.

Guest dick woodman

158192[/snapback]

Hey: do you guys have anything happening in Jacksonville for the super bowl?

• 1 year later...