LOL Bills game by text

macnmotion

It's a holiday weekend here so instead of Bangkok speed Internet which allows me to watch games on my Slingbox, I"m in the mountains of Khao Yai "watching" the game via ESPN's text-based updates using my cell phone to drive my iPad through a personal router, and I only have 2 bars! And even so I find myself anxiously awaiting the outcome of every play. Take the sequence following the fumble for instance, all I could do was wonder why they didn't pound it in. Ugh, always a die-hard fan no matter where I am. With only 32% left on my iPad not sure I'll know how it turns out.

It's a holiday weekend here so instead of Bangkok speed Internet which allows me to watch games on my Slingbox, I"m in the mountains of Khao Yai "watching" the game via ESPN's text-based updates using my cell phone to drive my iPad through a personal router, and I only have 2 bars! And even so I find myself anxiously awaiting the outcome of every play. Take the sequence following the fumble for instance, all I could do was wonder why they didn't pound it in. Ugh, always a die-hard fan no matter where I am. With only 32% left on my iPad not sure I'll know how it turns out.

You should check the chatroom in this thread:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/120715-billsjets-chat-room-info/

You'll get better play by play that way. :)

wow dude, what a life you have...i hope you're having fun, and please don't smash your equipment when we choke this one up.