no QB next year

bull7734

i dont watch alot of college football, but i just watched ohio state lose to wiscosin and #99 JJ Watt hada tremendous game, we should get him, i dont know if there is anyone that is playing better but he is 6 foot 6 or something and 295 and really really fast, besides fitzs is only 27? or so i read on this board the other day

i dont watch alot of college football, but i just watched ohio state lose to wiscosin and #99 JJ Watt hada tremendous game, we should get him, i dont know if there is anyone that is playing better but he is 6 foot 6 or something and 295 and really really fast, besides fitzs is only 27? or so i read on this board the other day

Watts looked insane. We need a player LIKE him early in the 1st, not necessarily him. A QB in the first is a gamble, and frankly, unless its Luck I don't see Nix going that route. He'll likely trade down or take a sure bet at either LB, DL or OL. Having an early 2nd round pick will afford him a shot at QB IF there is even one worth taking there. Mallet getting hurt, Locket struggling and Luck staying it all point to '12 being the year to get one...