What is with all the "How about (insert QB name here) posts?

Kipers Hair

Seriously, I am not trying to muck it up or anything, but why the clamoring for Brady Quinn, Alex Smith, etc.? Perhaps giving Brohm a shot is fine I mean he is on the roster, but reaching out for another teams garbage is ridiculous at this point. With garbage at the OT position were people crying out for trying to get Cornell Green? This is tantamount to what you are doing banging the war drums for Smith or Quinn. Stop it already - are you trying to light a fire and win…what, 2, 3 games? For what purpose? None is better than Fitzpatrick, (and thats not a cry of advocacy for Fitzy mind you hes a back-up at best).

I just find it mind blowing that people are chasing some interim solution at QB when this team has more vital interim needs say OT, pass rushing LB, (Hell…any LB for that matter)…I would hazard a guess if the Colts decided to trade Payton Manning to the Bills tomorrow they would still be no better than a 3 win team thats it.

You want immediate impact for the 2010 season Ill let you in on a little secret THERE IS NONE!!! Your administration is doing a gut check of what players are viable for the future and retooling according to their tastes. Sit back and enjoy the carnia this current version of the Bills will win 4 games over the next two years the most you can hope for is a spark next year….

Edited by Kipers Hair

Seriously, I am not trying to muck it up or anything, but why the clamoring for Brady Quinn, Alex Smith, etc.? Perhaps giving Brohm a shot is fine I mean he is on the roster, but reaching out for another team’s garbage is ridiculous at this point? With garbage at the OT position – were people crying out for trying to get Cornell Green? This is tantamount to what you are doing banging the war drums for Smith or Quinn. Stop it already - are you trying to light a fire and win…what, 2, 3 games? For what purpose? None is better than Fitzpatrick, (and that’s not a cry of advocacy for Fitzy mind you – he’s a back-up at best).

I just find it mind blowing that people are chasing some interim solution at QB when this team has more vital interim needs – say OT, pass rushing LB, (Hell…any LB for that matter)…I would hazard a guess – if the Colts decided to trade Payton Manning to the Bills tomorrow – they would still be no better than a 3 win team – that’s it.

You want immediate impact for the 2010 season – I’ll let you in on a little secret – THERE IS NONE!!! Your administration is doing a gut check of what players are viable for the future and retooling according to their tastes. Sit back and enjoy the carnia – this current version of the Bill’s will win 4 games over the next two years – the most you can hope for is a spark next year….

agree with everything you said until the we will win 4 games in the next 2 years.

if we have a very good draft our young players keep developing and God forbid get Luck we will win a lot more than 4 games next year let alone this year and next year.

i think you just got a little carried away.

we win yesterdays game if we had a QB who could keep his passes from bouncing off the turf or sailing 5 feet over receivers heads or under throwing them by 5 yards.