Will we start seeing more points scored?

SpecialK15

I'm not jumping on the Fitz train here, but he isn't afraid to throw down field or make the tough throws that TE was hesitant to make because the WR wasn't wide open. Yes his accuracy is an issue however, taking the *opportunity* to make big gains will go far for an offense lacking production. He is a mobile QB, which we need because our OL isn't up to par - tough for a pocket passer like TE. Easing Spiller into the game is the right call and I think he'll learn quickly and contribute even more. Great call making him return kickoffs so he can use his speed without waiting for the holes to open.

*All that being said, we still can't win games if our D is giving up so many points.

I definitely think we will score more points. I'm worried about the D, especially the pass rush. Sanchez is vulnerable if there is pressure, but I didn't see much pressure last week. Still, if we go ballstothewall pass rush and the offense continues to improve we may get one in the win column and have something to build on.