For the love of God ... WHY!?!?!?

gus2378

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/billboard/2010/09/kelsay-close-to-extension-deal.html

Ugh ... I am almost speechless (almost) ....

I love this part, "The Bills like Kelsay’s all-around game and see him as a sturdy outside linebacker and sound in his assignments." All that means is he is standing where he is supposed to be when he gets blocked out of the play or watches someone catch a pass and run away from him. Saying he is sound in his assignments is like saying a receiver runs good routes without mentioning he doesn't have NFL speed or quickness and is never actually open.

Look, he's a stand-up guy. He tries hard. But like the rest of the front seven, he needs to go in favor of someone younger who can actually make plays. I can deal with embarassing offensive performances like last week and defensive performances like today if I keep in mind that they will be in position to draft some difference-makers next year.

But starting your building for the future by giving Kelsay $24 million, I can't stomach. What is the hurry? They are bidding against themselves! Who is going to be beating on his door with $24 million in the offseason?

Who's next? Whitner? I just threw up in my mouth.