Hey, maybe there is hope for this team

Rayzer32

Maybe the Bills aren't as bad as we think, or they look. The Bills scored more points today than the Dallas Cowboys, who are one of the big favorites to go to the Superbowl for the NFC.

Unfortunately for the Cowboys, Wade Philips is their coach and as long as he is there, they will never go to the SB. They may have had more bad play calls, and more untimely dumb penalties than the Bills did. Boy, I feel bad for Jerry Jones.............NOT!!! :w00t:

As I posted in the other thread about this:

DAL: 380 total yards

BUF: 166 total yards

There's a huge difference between moving the ball & not scoring, and not doing both. The Bills offense isn't even in the same league as the Cowboys.

Well I didn't really mean this to be taken seriously, as I know the Bills are not even close to being in the same talent pool as Dallas. There have also been many times when the Bills move the ball only to shoot themselves in the foot in the red zone. I'm not sure if it's better to say we got manhandled, but managed to score 10 pts with only 166 yds of offense, OR, we moved the ball up and down the field and amassed 380 yds of offense, but only came away with 7 pts.