Comparing last year to this year:

PJBrown

2009 pre-season offense-zero td's in 5 games - 2010 5td's and 2fg's in about 5 quarters

2009 - 23 on IR - 2010 who knows but that would be hard to repeat

2009 - 3 first year startes on line - 2010 - no rookies, 3 2nd year starters

2009 - fire OC and start no-huddle - 2010 apparatly very good offensive coaching

2009 - Jauron Ball - 2010 - Gaily Ball

2009 - 6-10

So why are we supposed to go 0-16, 2-14, 4-12???????

I don't get it

My prediction is 9-7....Gaily alone adds 3 games from last year

The switch to a 3-4 is going to be tough. It is possible the team manages to pull that off, but I do not think it likely. Any gains we make in the O are likely to be offset to some degree by the D not having all the personnel needed for a 3-4 (not yet, anyway).

There are so many unknowns with the Bills this year who knows what their record will be. 5/6/7 wins seems reasonable to me.

2009 pre-season offense-zero td's in 5 games - 2010 5td's and 2fg's in about 5 quarters

2009 - 23 on IR - 2010 who knows but that would be hard to repeat

2009 - 3 first year startes on line - 2010 - no rookies, 3 2nd year starters

2009 - fire OC and start no-huddle - 2010 apparatly very good offensive coaching

2009 - Jauron Ball - 2010 - Gaily Ball

2009 - 6-10

So why are we supposed to go 0-16, 2-14, 4-12???????

I don't get it

My prediction is 9-7....Gaily alone adds 3 games from last year

Quiet down, you're making too much sense up there. Haven't you heard the Bills are going to tank this season to draft Jake Locker with the first overall pick?

The schedule is tougher, but 2-14 seems a lot more unreasonable than 8-8. My non-expert opinion here is that the AFC East is more competitive than ever nowadays. The Patriots have a defense absolute shredded by injuries. The Jets, while they may have made some improvements, are combustible. I don't trust Shonn Greene as a full-time starter due to his vast injury history, not just last year but in college as well, and at this stage of career, LT isn't an adequate fill-in. The Dolphins, despite Brandon Marshall, are mediocre across the board.

The Bills are no great shakes just yet, but, based on the improvements we've seen so far in the off-season, I don't believe that we'll be epically bad, not even being able to compete in the division.

Hmmm. Maybe a total lack of Talent, A QB, a LT, RT, TE. That's just on offense. Defense, the D-Line is questionable at stopping the run for sure. The LB core is a joke. Special Teams ??? Should I go on, on how this team could go 2-14. I believe they will be around 3-8 wins. But I can total see and justify why this team could crap the bed. I don't want it to happen. I love the team and want them to succeed. Just doesn't look good. But that's why they play the games. Don't know until they play for sure.

I'm thinking 5-11 or 6-10 again. I think we'll be an improved team but that will be offset by what appears to be a more difficult schedule.

more difficult lets evaluate that comment:

Sept. 12 Miami 1:00 s/b win

Sept. 19 @ Green Bay 1:00 s/b loss

Sept. 26 @ New England 1:00 s/b loss

Oct. 3 NY Jets 1:00 on the fence-

Oct. 10 Jacksonville 1:00 s/b win

Oct. 17 Bye

Oct. 24 @ Baltimore 1:00 s/b loss

Oct. 31 @ Kansas City 1:00 s/b win

Nov. 7 Chicago* 1:00 first non divisio game in nuetral terrotory and first win in Canada

Nov. 14 Detroit 1:00 s/b win

Nov. 21 @ Cincinnati 1:00 on the fence-

Nov. 28 Pittsburgh 1:00 on the fence

Dec. 5 @ Minnesota 1:00 s/b loss

Dec. 12 Cleveland 1:00 s/b win

Dec. 19 @ Miami 1:00 s/b loss

Dec. 26 New England 1:00 losing streak ends s/b win

Jan. 2 @ NY Jets 1:00 on the fence

*-In Toronto

I see 6 wins definately

I see 1 win against NE in Dec ending our losing streak as we wil be much improved the second time around

I see 5 losses definately

I see 4 games on the fence that could go either way

so i can see a 8-8 to a 9-7 season

It all depends on the defense improvement and the WR progression. We will have one of the best running games in the league which could help us going into the fourth qtr a major problem we had last season.

I do not foresee us being worse then we were last season. We could be really good if we could improve on the 3rd down conversions.

Hmmm. Maybe a total lack of Talent, A QB, a LT, RT, TE. That's just on offense. Defense, the D-Line is questionable at stopping the run for sure. The LB core is a joke. Special Teams ??? Should I go on, on how this team could go 2-14. I believe they will be around 3-8 wins. But I can total see and justify why this team could crap the bed. I don't want it to happen. I love the team and want them to succeed. Just doesn't look good. But that's why they play the games. Don't know until they play for sure.

haha 3 to 8 wins??? Thats like saying i have a bring home salary between 5 and 75 k.