#1 Overall Draft Pick vs Super Bowl!

I was just thinking about how fans on forums love to pick and choose specific stats to "prove" their argument. So here's my shot at proving how we'll be both worst and best at the same time.

THE SKY IS FALLING!

- Of the 3 teams to beat Indy this preseason, the Bills were the least dominant, and scored the fewest points.

- Over their two games so far, the Bills allowed the second most points in the league.

- The injury bug is biting again, with at least preseason-ending injuries to multiple players on both the starter and rookie fronts.

SCHEDULE THE PARADE!

- Production on both sides of the ball improved from the first game to the second, with double the points scored and half the points allowed.

- In our two games, we have already scored more points than New Jersey and Miami have scored in three.

- Spiller's ankle-breaking 31 yard TD and Bell's 8.2 YPC. Injuries won't stop our O when we're getting that production from 3rd and 4th stringers.

That's just a few points for either argument, but I think you get my point. So considering the speculation is a wash, lets just enjoy the rest of the preseason en route to our first playoff in ages.

GO BILLS!