BILLS-MIAMI.....who's in

EndZoneCrew

few brews with some fellow "wallers".....A few of us on here will be going to F-L-A to watch the Buffalo Bills squish the fish!!!! I say we have a few cocktails at Blondie's or LuLu's on Sat......who's in?? How many of us are going to the Salvatore's party??? I will be there with bells on....GIT ER DONE!!!!

I will be down for the game. How do you get in for the salvatores party and where is it? Thanks

140226[/snapback]

cool.....it's at the shooters bar down there...not sure about directions...you get the tx up here thru Salvatores Italian Gardens...good times..free beer/food...thousands of Bills fans!!!

Guest GeneralMills
Shooters Waterfront Cafe

3033 NE 32nd Ave  Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308-7220

:doh:

140238[/snapback]

HELP!!!! Can you get tickets at Shooters or do you have to get them at Salvatores? I driving down to the game from Canada... wont really be going through buffalo during the day... i am staying in Ft. Lauderdale and really want to go to the Shooters party... does anyone know if you can get tickets at the door??? and how much are they?

Guest Guest_billsfaninfla_*

to get to shooters take oakland park blvd east to the inter coastal as you are crossing the bridge to the inter coastal look to your right you will see shooters