Willis' biggest gift

BillsFanM.D.

..alright, maybe not the most important (the yards and TD's are hard to ignore)..but watching the blocking this guy does is impressive. He cuts, chips, and stands LB's straight up on occasion. I love Henry's bowling ball style of running but, in retrospect, he still has greased fingers and simply can't block to save his life (or Drew's or JP's depending on your preference).

..alright, maybe not the most important (the yards and TD's are hard to ignore)..but watching the blocking this guy does is impressive.  He cuts, chips, and stands LB's straight up on occasion.  I love Henry's bowling ball style of running but, in retrospect, he still has greased fingers and simply can't block to save his life (or Drew's or JP's depending on your preference).

138853[/snapback]

Willis is a much more complete back, with great vision and a burst that is improving slowly every week. He seemed to have good separation on that 30 yd run......that's good to see. On top of all this, he seems like an overall good guy and team player. I'm glad he's a Bill :w00t: Hope he stays healthy and sticks around a while.