Running Back Was a Position of Need

He's not a running back!! Nix compared CJ to two people: Reggie Bush and Percy Harvin. Percy Harvin is a slot receiver and Reggie Bush has averaged 65 catches per season out of the backfield and split out. That's how he is going to be used. Spiller will get 5-10 carries per game max.

Who says that the Bills rated Berry the BPA?

I didn't say the bills did. In fact other people did and picked him earlier. But let's say he was available and the bills felt he was the best player available. Should they pick him? Even if there is a very good OT, QB or NT available?

I didn't say the bills did. In fact other people did and picked him earlier. But let's say he was available and the bills felt he was the best player available. Should they pick him? Even if there is a very good OT, QB or NT available?

But he wasn't and they didn't. The men who are accountable made their decision and its almost time for round 2. Observers' what ifs are a waste of time, only the result matters.

We are completely rebuilding and need to take the best player available.

Teams that are completely rebuilding start with a good coach and a quarterback.

The Bills have neither.

Maybe next year they will start rebuilding. This year they are just content to go 4-12.

How long did it take the Jets to "rebuild"? How long did it take the Falcons? How exactly did they "rebuild"?

Teams that are completely rebuilding start with a good coach and a quarterback.

The Bills have neither.

Maybe next year they will start rebuilding. This year they are just content to go 4-12.

How long did it take the Jets to "rebuild"? How long did it take the Falcons? How exactly did they "rebuild"?

4 and 12? I hope you enjoy your new Jason Taylor jersey.

But he wasn't and they didn't. The men who are accountable made their decision and its almost time for round 2. Observers' what ifs are a waste of time, only the result matters.

I agree...if this crew gets nine wins with whoever next season I'm on their bandwagon. Nine wins isn't much of an improvement over last year but it will show that they know what they are doing and headed in the right direction.

Fewer than nine wins? The hell with them.