Bills don't tip their hand

CAVEDAWG

With the Draft almost upon us lets take a step back and think about this. Do you honestley think they are going to tell anyone who they are gonna draft. Hell :wallbash: they probably are not sure either. How many times in the past have we heard a rookie state, "The Bills never even interviewed me at the combine. I never thought they would drsft me.". They have SECRETS!!! :ph34r:

Lets face it. It's WAR :ph34r: out there and they have a stragedy. Like everyone else my opinion continues to change daily on who I think they will draft. :thumbdown:

But here goes...... A BIG LEFT TACKLE who can play and protect from day one. I think that is our most pressing need. T. Edwards gets one more chance but they will draft another QB this year. Maybe that Pike kid. Sorry can't remember his full name. :rolleyes: Another speedy receiver to stretch the field. Then it's all about DEFENSE.....DEFENSE......and more DEFENSE!!!!! :w00t:

Heres to a Great Draft :beer: and remember Friendship is like peeing you pants :oops: ....everyone can see it but only you can feel it!!!

With the Draft almost upon us lets take a step back and think about this. Do you honestley think they are going to tell anyone who they are gonna draft. Hell :ph34r: they probably are not sure either. How many times in the past have we heard a rookie state, "The Bills never even interviewed me at the combine. I never thought they would drsft me.". They have SECRETS!!! :ph34r:

Lets face it. It's WAR :oops: out there and they have a stragedy. Like everyone else my opinion continues to change daily on who I think they will draft. :rolleyes:

But here goes...... A BIG LEFT TACKLE who can play and protect from day one. I think that is our most pressing need. T. Edwards gets one more chance but they will draft another QB this year. Maybe that Pike kid. Sorry can't remember his full name. :wallbash: Another speedy receiver to stretch the field. Then it's all about DEFENSE.....DEFENSE......and more DEFENSE!!!!! :beer:

Heres to a Great Draft :beer: and remember Friendship is like peeing you pants :w00t: ....everyone can see it but only you can feel it!!!

:thumbdown: Wow I really need to use a spell checker...sorry all.

Found the emoticons, I see.

Pass rush and QB protection will be the watchwords of this draft. They may not take a QB early, but they will do a better job of Pass rush and QB protection this season. You'll see some big nasty rush blocking, some spread, and some attack blitzing.

This guy

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/380119-...-2009-nfl-draft

thinks we trade up for Okung at #4. Well, that'd be QB protection and big nasty rush blocking for Jackson.

That would simulate like this:

4 Buffalo Russell Okung OT Oklahoma State

72 Buffalo Brandon LaFell WRF LSU

107 Buffalo Torrell Troup NT Central Florida

140 Buffalo Lindsey Witten OLB34 Connecticut

178 Buffalo Zac Robinson QB Oklahoma State

192 Buffalo Lonyae Miller RB Fresno State

209 Buffalo John Fletcher DE34 Wyoming

216 Buffalo Joe Hawley OC UNLV