Tradedown Scenario 1:

Seattle wants CJ Spiller and Derrick Morgan. They take CJ Spiller at #6, and Seattle has a second pick this year at #14. Seattle knows they need to get ahead of Jacksonville at #10. The Bills oblige by switching picks in Round 1 and take Seattle's #14 pick along with their #60 pick.

The resulting draft gives the Bills Trent Williams LT at the #14, and a second pick in RD2.

14 Buffalo Trent Williams LT Oklahoma

41 Buffalo Terrence Cody NT Alabama

60 Buffalo Koa Misi OLB34 Utah

72 Buffalo Jason Fox RT Miami

107 Buffalo Linval Joseph DE34 East Carolina

140 Buffalo Rahim Alem OLB34 LSU

178 Buffalo Shay Hodge WRF Mississippi

192 Buffalo Tony Washington OT Abilene Christian

209 Buffalo Chris Scott OT Tennessee

216 Buffalo Freddie Barnes WRF Bowling Green

This draft would rock. However, I dont see Joseph lasting that long, nor do I see Washington or Barnes falling that low. If this happens, I would be very happy, but we get no QB help, and would rather have us trade #41 for Gaither and grab maybe Clausen if by some miracle he falls, or even mike Iupati. we get fox or washington to man the other side and then we have a line. and a QB or G as well. Our line would be Gaither Levitre Wood Iupati Fox/Green/Washington. Not too bad if you ask me.

actually, in thinking about this... how about skelton in one of the later rounds? i remember gailey saying he wants to go into camp with 4 qb's and the earlier rounds in this version of it seem pretty nice, so that would be a good pick imo