San Diego Bills Fans

Wondering if there are any fellow Bills fans in or around SD that are getting together for the draft or would like to. I know the start is probably going to make it difficult for a lot of west coasters. I have a feeling we're going to need consoling after the Bills take a WR or CB at #9 so I'd rather drink a few with people who feel my pain. If anyone is down for this or has somewhere they are going let me know and we can have our own Bills draft party.

Wondering if there are any fellow Bills fans in or around SD that are getting together for the draft or would like to. I know the start is probably going to make it difficult for a lot of west coasters. I have a feeling we're going to need consoling after the Bills take a WR or CB at #9 so I'd rather drink a few with people who feel my pain. If anyone is down for this or has somewhere they are going let me know and we can have our own Bills draft party.

Wait a minute here. You're from San Diego, or at least have been living there, and after watching up close Nix get credit for being a huge part of the team the Chargers built since the early 2000's, you really think he would draft a WR or CB at #9? Come on now. The true Bill-ievers are depending on Buddy to finally get the draft right, even though he doesn't seem to have much interest in free agency yet.

If you get your party together out there, you should be celebrating the talented OL or DL Nix takes with his #9 pick. Or perhaps celebrating the extra 2nd and 4th round picks he adds to the later first round pick he trades down for. No way does he waste the #9 on a WR of CB!! Right??? :blink::doh:

In case you are new to San Diego, the Bills Backers club watches games and such at the 710 Club in Pacific Beach. Its a great time on Sundays and the people are great as you can imagine! I am assuming the Bills Backers Club will be watching the draft there...

In case you are new to San Diego, the Bills Backers club watches games and such at the 710 Club in Pacific Beach. Its a great time on Sundays and the people are great as you can imagine! I am assuming the Bills Backers Club will be watching the draft there...

Does Bob Lamb still come around?

Wait a minute here. You're from San Diego, or at least have been living there, and after watching up close Nix get credit for being a huge part of the team the Chargers built since the early 2000's, you really think he would draft a WR or CB at #9? Come on now. The true Bill-ievers are depending on Buddy to finally get the draft right, even though he doesn't seem to have much interest in free agency yet.

If you get your party together out there, you should be celebrating the talented OL or DL Nix takes with his #9 pick. Or perhaps celebrating the extra 2nd and 4th round picks he adds to the later first round pick he trades down for. No way does he waste the #9 on a WR of CB!! Right??? :blink::doh:

I was stationed here for 4 years, got out and stayed. I know that Nix has a solid rep and I respect what he has done so far, my comments were made in jest. I know we're taking either OL, QB or front seven for the D. Calm down and as far as Bill-ievers go I've been believing long enough to not get hyped until they do something on the field. Re-building is fine as long as it works so forgive me if I am skeptical at first.

I went to 710 a couple times, pretty solid place. Probably will end up there for the draft.