I need your take...

Say the Bills do go QB in Round 1 with the 9th overall pick, who do we take, boys? Now, before I give you my selection, I just gotta say this Culpepper thing is really scaring the ever-living-hell outta me! I mean, he really has only had one good year in 10 years. That of course, in 1999 with Moss and Cris Carter and a mean D.

Then, there's the Daunte Culpepper of the last five years. A frogettable stint in Miami where he fumbled like he was idolizing Kurt Warner. A stop in Oak-town where, well...THEY'RE THE FREAKING RAIDERS! And, lets not forget the perfect-seaon two years ago in the D. 0-16! Daunte, go take your tape to someone else, ideally Bill Belichick comes to mind! He's always looking for has beens (in your case, never was's) to back up his golden boy in case his wheel gets dinged again. You'd be doing all us Bills fans an even bigger favor by signing with "Mr. Fell ass backwards into a dynasty."

Okay, now onto the draft and the QB. I'm still not sold on Tebow, I mean the guy is changing his thorwing motion? All sings point to UH OH with Timothy! I know Bulldog on WGR has a "Tebow-ner". but keep it to yourself Chris!

Then there's Jimmy Claussen. This guy has all the tools, but somethin' just doesn't smell right about this updated version of Rick Mirer/Brady Quinn, etc... Maybe its the stench of failure that his ND coach Charlie Weis left behind...or maybe its just Claussen stinks from having his head up that 18 wheeler sized behind of Weis'.

I vote for Colt McCoy. I followed his career since the beginning and McCoy can flat out play QB. He's got the gun and the wheels and I think he can make us good almost immediately, provided we don't put that catastrophe Buffalo calls an O-line in front of him! What-do-ya think Bills nation?

Dude please read up before you make silly posts.

McCoy is a late 3rd to 4th round grade.

He is not a 1.09 possibility.

Start here :

http://www.nfldraft101.com/profiles/83447/Colt_McCoy.jsp

Dan LeFavour

Tony Pike

and

Jarret Brown will all most likely be drafted before McCoy.

If we don't take a QB in the first 3 round and he is there at 4.09 maybe but why bother?

Say the Bills do go QB in Round 1 with the 9th overall pick, who do we take, boys? Now, before I give you my selection, I just gotta say this Culpepper thing is really scaring the ever-living-hell outta me! I mean, he really has only had one good year in 10 years. That of course, in 1999 with Moss and Cris Carter and a mean D.

Then, there's the Daunte Culpepper of the last five years. A frogettable stint in Miami where he fumbled like he was idolizing Kurt Warner. A stop in Oak-town where, well...THEY'RE THE FREAKING RAIDERS! And, lets not forget the perfect-seaon two years ago in the D. 0-16! Daunte, go take your tape to someone else, ideally Bill Belichick comes to mind! He's always looking for has beens (in your case, never was's) to back up his golden boy in case his wheel gets dinged again. You'd be doing all us Bills fans an even bigger favor by signing with "Mr. Fell ass backwards into a dynasty."

Okay, now onto the draft and the QB. I'm still not sold on Tebow, I mean the guy is changing his thorwing motion? All sings point to UH OH with Timothy! I know Bulldog on WGR has a "Tebow-ner". but keep it to yourself Chris!

Then there's Jimmy Claussen. This guy has all the tools, but somethin' just doesn't smell right about this updated version of Rick Mirer/Brady Quinn, etc... Maybe its the stench of failure that his ND coach Charlie Weis left behind...or maybe its just Claussen stinks from having his head up that 18 wheeler sized behind of Weis'.

I vote for Colt McCoy. I followed his career since the beginning and McCoy can flat out play QB. He's got the gun and the wheels and I think he can make us good almost immediately, provided we don't put that catastrophe Buffalo calls an O-line in front of him! What-do-ya think Bills nation?

I for one do not want them to take QB in RD1. They need to BEEF up that O-line. We need monsters up front that can play and will protect whomever our guy will be. NO QB IN ROUND 1 !!!! <_<

If we stay away from QB until round four...I STILL WOULDN'T TAKE MCCOY...he's weak and small...we need a gun slinger...a play action QB...or a scrambler with speed...McCoy is none of those things...I like Skelton, or Pike...Pike gets ripped, but you watch tape and the kid does have a good cold weather arm...health is an issue there...so I think I've come around to Skelton...Tebow doesn't have the speed for scrambling at the next level...so if we can't get a cannon armed QB...I bring in Armanti later in the draft or as a RFA

If we stay away from QB until round four...I STILL WOULDN'T TAKE MCCOY...he's weak and small...we need a gun slinger...a play action QB...or a scrambler with speed...McCoy is none of those things...I like Skelton, or Pike...Pike gets ripped, but you watch tape and the kid does have a good cold weather arm...health is an issue there...so I think I've come around to Skelton...Tebow doesn't have the speed for scrambling at the next level...so if we can't get a cannon armed QB...I bring in Armanti later in the draft or as a RFA

Round 1 OT Hopefully Bugala

Round 2 QB Pike or Lefevour

Dude please read up before you make silly posts.

McCoy is a late 3rd to 4th round grade.

He is not a 1.09 possibility.

Start here :

http://www.nfldraft101.com/profiles/83447/Colt_McCoy.jsp

Dan LeFavour

Tony Pike

and

Jarret Brown will all most likely be drafted before McCoy.

If we don't take a QB in the first 3 round and he is there at 4.09 maybe but why bother?

McCoy will end up at New England in Round 2.

Safe bet because the cheaters have like 31 picks.

I personally am not a fan of Clausen, I'm not really sure why and cant put my finger on it but I just see another Losman in him, a kid with talent but I just dont think he has it. This franchise needs someone who will come in and be a leader and I just dont see it in Clausen. McCoy is interesting because he has been a big time player for a big program coming out of Texas and has been nothing else but a winner and leader since the day he stepped in as the signal caller for them. I would be very happy if we took him in the 3rd round because I think he can eventually be our starter. Lets face it though, this year we should build on the oline and solidify that line for years to come. We need a LT and we also need another WR, both these positions our deep and we should start there. As much as we dont want to hear it and accept it we have to realize this year is going to be another long year and our qb of the future is not on our team now. It may take a few years but I think McCoy could be the answer. And what the hell, I'm not a big fan of Tebow's either but if we took him it would get me excited, the guy has the attitude of a young Kelly...leader and hard worker who will get it done.