What's happening with Stroud?

I actually Like T. Cody with our 2d or 3d if he's there. He looked disgusting at the combine but his game film doesn't lie.

me too, although i feel as though he's probably the only nfl caliber player that could go on a triple reenforced see saw with mike williams. btw, thats not an endorsement :devil:

Yeah, they had issues....However, are you telling me Stroud gets a pass?

I'd say yes, he does get a pass. IMO, most of our problems stopping the run had more to do with our LBs not playing with enough discipline. They’d over-pursue, get out of their gap containment and bam, there’d be a gaping hole for RBs to run through.

Yeah, they had issues....However, are you telling me Stroud gets a pass?

I'd say yes, he does get a pass. IMO, most of our problems stopping the run had more to do with our LBs not playing with enough discipline. They’d over-pursue, get out of their gap containment and bam, there’d be a gaping hole for RBs to run through.

I disagree. At least some of the time, Marcus Stroud was the gap.

I actually Like T. Cody with our 2d or 3d if he's there. He looked disgusting at the combine but his game film doesn't lie.

It was reported on Sirius today that Cody only put up 225 lbs 22 times at his pro day. Both guys (Ryan and Kirwan) basically said Cody is crap with very little motivation and commitment. The 2 person consensus was that he should be a 4th rounder. I don't know much about the guy.

I think he might make a good right DE, but don't you need speed to play the left/ blind side. I don't think he produce a ton of sacks, but he should be able to hold his own and maybe free up a blitzer.

His job is to tie up linemen. If he gets sacks thats a +. Bruce Smith is the lone 3-4 DE to ever hit triple Digits for a career. Having spent most of his career in a 3-4.

It was reported on Sirius today that Cody only put up 225 lbs 22 times at his pro day. Both guys (Ryan and Kirwan) basically said Cody is crap with very little motivation and commitment. The 2 person consensus was that he should be a 4th rounder. I don't know much about the guy.

Not to defend him but McCoy only put it up 23 times. But I think there are better guys available.