My dream draft 2010

Ok, I'm going to contradict myself a little bit, so go ahead and pile on if you wish. I know we are all looking for the future franchise QB. But lets think about somthing: We brought in J.P. Losman, he got about two years and had to learn two different systems while starting. Same with Trent Edwards when he took over, and Trent looked at his best when Jason Peters was here. In my opinion, we need to draft a LT at 9, then look for a FA veteren QB. I mean, is it really fair to these guys to just give them two years to learn how to be an NFL QB. Look at Peyton and Eli, their first two years were an atrosity and now look at them. Just an idea...

Ok, I'm going to contradict myself a little bit, so go ahead and pile on if you wish. I know we are all looking for the future franchise QB. But lets think about somthing: We brought in J.P. Losman, he got about two years and had to learn two different systems while starting. Same with Trent Edwards when he took over, and Trent looked at his best when Jason Peters was here. In my opinion, we need to draft a LT at 9, then look for a FA veteren QB. I mean, is it really fair to these guys to just give them two years to learn how to be an NFL QB. Look at Peyton and Eli, their first two years were an atrosity and now look at them. Just an idea...

Agreed. Don't reach for a QB that has mediocre talent. We already have one in TE, and he already has some real NFL experience. Even though he would be better as an arena football league QB, that's who we have. We should be better in the middle (hoping Eric Wood recovers completely) and will get by at RT. But there is a glaring hole at LT and we really need to fill that hole.