Trade Lynch to San Diego

blogic2

• 1 month later...
I know he's talented but he has worn out his welcome in BUF. How long do you think he would be content as a backup to Freddie. I say get what you can for him and pick up another back either through FA or the draft.

I see you are a fan of his. I actually am too but unless the new coaches find a better way to use him, he will be screaming to get out. And another year of sitting behind Freddie will not make him more valuable to anyone. I say we trade him before it becomes another Magahee situation.

My comment about him wearing out his welcome comes from his several off the field incidents that led to his suspension and, consequently, his "bad season". Another incident and we risk him being gone for a season. Can we afford that?

All things equal , I would like to see him stay but with the baggage...a third round pick sounds good.

I got killed by posters on here when I brought this up last month.

Well... Now, not only can't we trade him to San Diego because they decided to keep Sproles but, with him saying he wants out, his trade value has dropped further. As I suggested, we are headed to Magahee territory but Lynch isn't even the starter. We'd be lucky to get a 3rd for him now. Either Gailey needs to let Marshawn know that he will be a big part of the offense or Nix needs to get a deal done before the draft. We don't want an unhappy player in the locker room spouting negative stuff when we're trying to change the direction of the team positively.