Interesting but kind of scary

Psaunders

Now that L.T. has been released the next team that signs with him is gonna have to be very careful and not expect LT to be that all star back from a few seasons ago. If you think the about a team that could afford to have LT on there roster one of the best one's for LT and that team is the New England Patriots. They have 4 backs they use consecutively Lawrence Maroney, Fred Taylor, Sammy Morris, and Kevin Faulk. Now the Pats have never given out that big pay day to a start ( i know they dished out pay days to Moss, Brady, etc.....) especially to a back who has been on the decline. If they bring in LT and you add Lawrence maroney together that makes a pretty dual back backfield. I may be over thinking this i just thought it would be interesting but scary too.

Maroney- 757 yds 9 td's 99 receiving

Taylor- 269 yds 4 td's 17 receiving

Morris- 319 yds 2 td's 180 receiving

Faulk- 335 yds 2 td's 301 receiving

LT thinks that the NE patirots is an unclassy organization. Not only would LT not go there it is most likely a mututal situation he is not a fan favorite of the Patriots and Belicheck and LT have some type of anmosity towards each other. LT to NE would never happen.