Chan Gailey will introduce several of his assistant coaches during a p

bills_red

WHAt in the world are they thinking? Chan Gailey,is the best available or did they just settle. This is going to be another big mistake that will set them back another 5 years

What in the world does this have to do with the thread topic? Find one of the numerous Chan Gailey sucks threads to complain in...

I am not sure if the Press Conference will be covered, let me know if anyone finds out... :worthy:

Guest dog14787
WHAt in the world are they thinking? Chan Gailey,is the best available or did they just settle. This is going to be another big mistake that will set them back another 5 years

Set us back 5 years?

The Bills FO and Coaching staff are all going to be on the same page for a change, something we haven't seen in awhile. Gailey likes smash mouth football and needs a good O-line to do it with and I'm sure Nix will give him everything he needs.

I like the direction we are going in and having an offensive minded HC that knows what he's doing is going to be a breath of fresh air.

Set us back 5 years?

The Bills FO and Coaching staff are all going to be on the same page for a change, something we haven't seen in awhile. Gailey likes smash mouth football and needs a good O-line to do it with and I'm sure Nix will give him everything he needs.

I like the direction we are going in and having an offensive minded HC that knows what he's doing is going to be a breath of fresh air.

[/quote

Agree, I feel better with this coach and staff already.