Our Top 20:

Astrobot

Here is the list of DraftTek's Top 20 players right now. Notice Weatherspoon, Dan Williams, Brandon Graham (selected MVP of the Senior Bowl), Mike Iupati, Brian Price, Bruce Campbell, and Jermaine Gresham are not on the list (all just below).

Ndamukong Suh

Eric Berry

Gerald McCoy -- some have McCoy 2nd, but I likethis order

Russell Okung

Jimmy Clausen -- not where I'd have him, but everyone has an opinion!

Joe Haden

Sam Bradford -- given there are no injuries at the combine physical

C.J. Spiller

Derrick Morgan

Rolando McClain -- tenth on the board but 13 teams have need at ILB compared to 4 for RB

Dez Bryant

Carlos Dunlap

Taylor Mays

Trent Williams

Everson Griffen

Anthony Davis

Golden Tate

Earl Thomas

Jonathan Dwyer

Bryan Bulaga

Our Big Board guy says about Weatherspoon: "There is concern among NFL scouts [about whether he can]] he maintain his weight in order to play inside (his weight dropped throughout the year at Mizzou) -- if so, that allows more flexibility as both ILB and OLB, but even at that, he would be ranked below McClain and Spikes at ILB. He is viewed as a 2nd round prospect by every reputable ranking, even after the Senior Bowl."

Here is the list of DraftTek's Top 20 players right now. Notice Weatherspoon, Dan Williams, Brandon Graham (selected MVP of the Senior Bowl), Mike Iupati, Brian Price, Bruce Campbell, and Jermaine Gresham are not on the list (all just below).

Ndamukong Suh

Eric Berry

Gerald McCoy -- some have McCoy 2nd, but I likethis order

Russell Okung

Jimmy Clausen -- not where I'd have him, but everyone has an opinion!

Joe Haden

Sam Bradford -- given there are no injuries at the combine physical

C.J. Spiller

Derrick Morgan

Rolando McClain -- tenth on the board but 13 teams have need at ILB compared to 4 for RB

Dez Bryant

Carlos Dunlap

Taylor Mays

Trent Williams

Everson Griffen

Anthony Davis

Golden Tate

Earl Thomas

Jonathan Dwyer

Bryan Bulaga

Our Big Board guy says about Weatherspoon: "There is concern among NFL scouts [about whether he can]] he maintain his weight in order to play inside (his weight dropped throughout the year at Mizzou) -- if so, that allows more flexibility as both ILB and OLB, but even at that, he would be ranked below McClain and Spikes at ILB. He is viewed as a 2nd round prospect by every reputable ranking, even after the Senior Bowl."

I would drop tate and mays out of the top 20 and add weatherspoon and dan williams very surprised both didnt make it