What is so bad about hiring Chan Gailey??????

Poeticlaw

Look I maybe a cynic myself and very realistic when it comes to the reality of life but really i have been wondering why everyone is up in arms over this hire?

First, anyone who has been devoted to this team knows we had no shot at a dream coach no matter how hard we try an believe.

Second, No one truly wanted an upcoming coordinator we have been there done that with no success.

Third, this team has never hired anyone to fit a system of Buffalo. Look at this team look how we are built we are a run first team and to survive in this leugue in the cold we must be a run first team. We have two different but very good backs that both could and should run for 1000 yard each but CHan Gailey fits that philosophy he knows how to run the ball and adapt his players to that offense. He has the playoff experience he has worked with top tier coaches.

I have been around since Marv was already here so I dont know how anyone felt about his hire but I have been here for the Wade Hire - Didnt like it, Gregg Williams, Didnt Like it, Mike Mularkey Accepted it but liked the other canditates better and DJ well I flipped my lid with that hire and we know how that one went. I might be a little numb to it all by now But I think we should give him the Benefit of the doubt first, He is going to take responsibility for the Offensive side of the ball he will shoulder all the blame if the offense is faltering. If he gets it working the way I beleive he might and if he gets a good DC our Defensive should be even better depending on the draft and who we bring in in free agency I believe we see improvment next season Maybe not playoffs but definatley an improvement.

We are fans of the BUffalo Bills and as such we should be embracing the New head coach and his staff becuase right now he has a better record then the rest since Wade hes 0-0 in Buffalo. Lets see what he does on OUR field with OUR football team this season before we call him a bust.

Just a a foot note I live in NE and let me tell you the fans were not happy about the Belicheck deal especially giving up draft picks for him especially after he faltered in Cleveland but he to runs his defense he too comes from a long line of success and working with top tier coaches and he did turn the PAts into a dynasty Cheating or Not he did what none of the fans bellieved he could do. Im not saying that Chan will do that for us but one never knows let him show us on the field what he can do before we chasitise the poor soul.