What's Wrong With Me ?

Kenwick

What makes me do it? Why do I go to Bills games and suffer watching a terrible football team? Why do I sit in the stands cheering them on at every possibility when they have such a losing team. I sit in the stands bundled to the 9s, drinking beer, high fiving guys I do not know. I go home barely able to talk from yelling for the past few hours. I belong in "R" wing in the psycology ward for acting so nutting. Then I go back and do it all over again the next game. What is wrong with Me... The doctor asked if I was a Bills fan........ He said it is common and that I am not alone... Is there anyone else out there with the same abnormalities ? I would like to know I am not alone.......

What makes me do it? Why do I go to Bills games and suffer watching a terrible football team? Why do I sit in the stands cheering them on at every possibility when they have such a losing team. I sit in the stands bundled to the 9s, drinking beer, high fiving guys I do not know. I go home barely able to talk from yelling for the past few hours. I belong in "R" wing in the psycology ward for acting so nutting. Then I go back and do it all over again the next game. What is wrong with Me... The doctor asked if I was a Bills fan........ He said it is common and that I am not alone... Is there anyone else out there with the same abnormalities ? I would like to know I am not alone.......

I got you beat; In addition to the Bills, I root for the Mets, Knicks, and ASU. There's 4 turds floating in my bowl of soup.

We have all been there. I had seasons for 15 years. From Chuck Knox through Jim Kellys' last season in '96. Went to every sub zero game. Went to road games every year, even went to one SB game in Minneapolis. (Leave it to me to pick the cold weather city to go to my first and only Bills SB - despite how good the Redskins were that year, I was absoutely convinced the Bills could not possibly lose 2 SB games in a row, and I had to be there when they won.) :thumbsup:

But don't worry. You will reach an age, as most of us do, when you simply cannot stand going to the Ralph anymore. God bless the amazing die hards that have never reached this point. But most of us do. Today, I just act like an idiot watching the games...on TV.