who on this team would you keep

Who on this team deserves to survive the culling that needs to happen. This is not about the front office just the players.

My ranking of the top ten who need to stay and the top 10 that need to go.

1. Andy Levitre he deserves to survive, excellent rookie season

2. Eric Wood, Levitre outplayed him even before the injury if healthy a building block for the future.

3. Jairus Byrd a natural free safety ball hawk who makes tackles.

4. Brian Morman one of the best punters in league (not withstanding the last 2 games when he was average)

5. Shawn Nelson when he is thrown the ball he makes plays.

6. Kyle Williams has had his best season to date.

7. Fred Jackson. I think he will get old quick, with the way Buffalo is using him. Still a baller though.

8. Jeff Hangartner, not the second comeing of Kent Hull. Nor is he the second comeing of Melvin Fowler either.

9. Marshawn Lynch. he has fallen out of favor with the Bills but still very talented

10. Lee Evans every team needs a good #2 wide receiver. This is what Evans is not a true 1

These are my top 10 players who should be the building block for the future of the Bills

Players that need to move on or be removed from the starting lineup in there current position

1. Ryan Fitzpatrick frutiless attempt at playing QB Buffalo cannot go forward with him at the helm.

2. Terrel Owens has not been a distraction, but has not played very hard either.

3. Paul Pozlusny needs to move the outside, he is not a very good middle linebacker. Maybe more suited for the Outside.

4. Donte Whitner. He has played ok at times this year just not consistent. Horrible pass interfenece call against NE.

5. Ryan Denney almost nothing from him this year.

6. Chris Kelsay, did you see the hit he put on the RB from ATL when the play whent right around his end. Has no

Idea of contain.

7. Trent Edwards, I have a feeling he will do well somewhere else, confidence shot at this time.

8. Marcus Stroud simply not worth the money, makes very few plays over the course of a season.

9. Roscoe Parrish, has definetly checked out on this team.

10. Kirk Chambers cannot be your swing tackle next year.

There are many fringe players who could have made either list, but due to lack of playing time this year did not make either list. i.e. Hardy, S. Johnson, B. Butler, Nic Harris and others who have not quite played thenselves on or off of this team.

I am sure many people will disagree with me on this. So please do not just call me an Idiot, give me a reason for your disdain or approval of my list.

I think you've done a FINE JOB!.....with a couple of exceptions:

Definite keeper: Terrence Magee (our best draft pick in the last 10 years!)

Probably Need to keep McKelvin...jury's still out on him

Unfortunately, have no choice but to keep our latest bust, Maybin.

Last year's bust, Hardy, can be removed with the others you've listed.

I would add George Wilson, Scott, Ellison, McKelvin and Lindel to the keeper list.

Wilson is better than Whitner at this point.

I would keep Ellison as a backup at both OLB positions. He was the leading Tackler on the team before he got hurt.

Whitner could be backup at both safety positions. Sad to say but he does have value to the team as a backup. The Bills secondary is not the problem, its the front seven that hurt the ballclub.

Poz would be a good outside LB. They need someone like Pat Willis in the middle. Put Maybin at ROLB during training camp next year and see if that works out.

They need to get bigger in the front seven.

what about Kawika Mitchell, Derek Fine, Marcus Buggs. Buggs showed some life but he is a little undersized. Mitchell is exciting and seems good. And Fine showed sparks of life.

Those are 3 guys that have been forgotten because of injury that are solid football players