Perry Fewell Should Listen UP! Josh Reed & Roscoe

ottawabills

Hey Perry - the best thing you can do right now - and trust me it will win many over!

Cut Josh Reed & Roscoe Parrish - both have clearly lost a step and the ability to hold onto the ball. Neither can get open anywhere on the field and on the rare occassion they do - they drop the ball. Do you think for 1 minute Steve Johnson would have dropped that ball?? Why, why, why do we let great talent like Steve Johnson & James Hardy sit on the bench?

Why, why, why do we keep playing pitiful quarterbacks? I understand the line is no picnic but look at all the injuries there - what you need to neutralize that is have quick drops or shotgun and quick release - Please tell me what the point in in letting Fitz or Trent play anymore this season? Brohm played great in his last preseason game. Not saying that equates to anything other than a change from what we've seen - and that my friends is what we all need! When we blow it up this time let's not use firecrackers - let's go with dynamite! Oh - I guess I have one more rant. Can we draft some big guys for the D-Line? We haven't fixed the pass rush in years - and it is painful to watch! Why not just let Maybin start every game and every down as an Outside Linebacker like an LT - Put the guy in the right position to succeed. Many I was watching Clay Matthews Jr. last night - what a treat! All I can say is KABOOM! I'm out...............