4th Qtr woes is this attributed to coaching?

Poeticlaw

I decided to put together aquick analysis of the first three quarters vs the 4th qtr and then try and figure how whose to blame. I dint want to hear about fumbles and we should have won that game if sceneraios. I want us to look at it collectively and see if we could possibly attribute our 4th qtr woes to something.

Team Third quarter us them Fourth Qtr US them Final Score Us them Win/Loss

NE 17 10 7 15 24 25 loss

TB 20 14 13 6 33 20 win

NO 7 10 0 17 7 27 loss

MIA 3 31 7 7 10 38 loss

Clev 3 3 0 3 3 6 loss

NYJ 13 13 0 0 16 13 win

Car 7 2 13 7 20 9 loss

Hous 9 10 0 22 10 31 loss

Tenn 17 17 0 24 17 41 loss

In 9 games only one team blew us out which was Miami so no matter how you look at that one it was a loss.

We won three games ugly or not a win is a win.

That leaves 5 games to look at of those five games we led in one and tied in two others and was down by less then three points in the other two. Of thos 5 games we were outscored 66-0 in the 4th qtr of those games.

Let me say that again of the five games we trailed or led by less then 3 points by the end of the third qtr we were out scored 66-0 in the 4th qtr. That is a pathetic display not a single point no desire to wind the game, mental mistakes, badd decisions no adjustments or wrong adjustments made, fatique set in, lack of conditioning game planning or lack of desire to win.

So when I sum this all up being outscored 66-0 in the 4th qtr of FIVE WINNABLE GAMES to me that is attibuted to the head coach not having is staff prepared to play 4 qtrs, not having his players conditioned to play 4 qtrs, not making the proper adjustments to win the game in the 4th qtr.

I blame DICK JAURON. Who do you blame for the fourth QTR Woes and the object is to blanket it under one individual for 5 games. Because if we won at least half with our team getting the round up we could be 6-3 and in thick of the division race as well as the wild card.