Should TO continue to start?

Well, the original poster kinda is when he is saying that when he says "bench TO" and not mentioning anyone else. There are plenty of people that can get a good benching that will probably not even be on this team next year, same as TO. If you are going to bench a player for not playing well, might as well bench the ones that are playing worse as well.

Uhm...this was literally the first sentence of my post...

"I know that there are bigger problems overall with the club but how can anyone justify that TO continues to start for this team."

:censored:

and FWIW, I wouldn't be benching him for not playing well. I'd be benching him for the obvious lack of effort. Will they? Absolutely not. This whole thread is an off-shoot of the "5,000 reasons why Jauron is a moron" threads. Legitimate football coaches don't tolerate what TO has been doing for the past several weeks (not just Sunday). This was piece of evidence #5,001 that we don't have a legitimate football coach.

I'm actually disappointed that so many people listed "he scored our only TD" as a reason to keep playing. I'll give credit where it's do, he ran welll and scored. But be honest with yourselves, what about that play could ONLY TO have brought? Evans wouldn't have housed that too? God forbid it was actually run fairly well.