Fitzpatrick...How many times were you saying

Big Turk

Fitz, I just don't know what to say about it...the man made some really nice throws to Evans, but then had 6 or 7 throws at least that made you say "Where the heck was that ball going?" Anyone else saying the same thing?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fitz, I just don't know what to say about it...the man made some really nice throws to Evans, but then had 6 or 7 throws at least that made you say "Where the heck was that ball going?" Anyone else saying the same thing?

Yeah, and one was caught for a touchdown.

There's nothing like the security of knowing that every pass will be going 2 yards to a safety valve

Lack of playing time/chemistry with the receivers? He did end-up 11 for 22, despite a couple drops. And 2 more completions puts him at 59% passing for a TD and no turnovers.

Lack of playing time/chemistry with the receivers? He did end-up 11 for 22, despite a couple drops. And 2 more completions puts him at 59% passing for a TD and no turnovers.

Yep and if the "wide right" kick goes through the uprights, we win a Superbowl.

Yep and if the "wide right" kick goes through the uprights, we win a Superbowl.

All things considered, with the lack of a running game AND the lack of protection he got, I'll take 50% passing, 1 TD, no turnovers, and the win anyday.

All things considered, with the lack of a running game AND the lack of protection he got, I'll take 50% passing, 1 TD, no turnovers, and the win anyday.

What lack of protection? The pass protection was pretty good most of the day with the RT and LT usually on an island.

Guest dog14787

Except without the turnovers we probably don't get near the endzone and that's never a good thing.

I agree though, I'll take the win. :w00t:

Except without the turnovers we probably don't get near the endzone and that's never a good thing.

I agree though, I'll take the win. :w00t:

You're not kidding. Jake Delhome had more to do with the Bills win than anyone on the Bills roster, except maybe Byrd. Thanks Jake.

Guest dog14787
You're not kidding. Jake Delhome had more to do with the Bills win than anyone on the Bills roster, except maybe Byrd. Thanks Jake.

Yup, we need to thank Jairus the bird man Byrd for his ball hawking capabilities that's for sure. :w00t:

True, and McKelvin's and Parrish's fumbles had a lot to do with the Bills losing those games. It is what it is.

You're right but so many people still blame those two loses totally on Trent. TE had the Bills winning and wasn't even on the field when those plays happened. So TE could very easily have a 3-2 record instead of 1-4. It's all hindsight now.

for 3 quarter the ball was riding up on his tosses, but it seemed the same thing was happening with Delhome. Any idea if there was some crazy wind? It didn't seem to affect the kicking so WTF?. All I know is he made some nice tosses in the 4th Q and that is all the difference.