I said you cannot play worse than Ellison

Thoner7

Keith Ellison totally lowered the bar as far as terrible terrible football goes. He has been so bad the entire year, yet took leaps and bounds backwards today. Am I the only one who notices this? It is laughable and embarassing. Never keeps contain, always over pursues, cannot cover anyone, plays patty-cake rather than taking on a blocker, today he was even pancaked by a STIFF ARM. My Lord why wont he just get injured so I can stop watching that joke of a football player.

Keith Ellison totally lowered the bar as far as terrible terrible football goes. He has been so bad the entire year, yet took leaps and bounds backwards today. Am I the only one who notices this? It is laughable and embarassing. Never keeps contain, always over pursues, cannot cover anyone, plays patty-cake rather than taking on a blocker, today he was even pancaked by a STIFF ARM. My Lord why wont he just get injured so I can stop watching that joke of a football player.

Meredith

I agree...he was awful. He just doesnt get off his blocks and gets man handled. And when he does tackle it 7 yards down field. I gotta tell ya, Poz sucked too. He had a clear shot at the qb on a blitz and banks right into a blocker. WTF??? And he never hits! We have to have the worst LB coprs in the league.

Cannot take on a block

Something to consider. If you think Ellison is terrible, how good do you think his UDFA backup is? I wish they had replaced Ellison over the offseason, but they didn't. So you tell me how putting in a guy who can't outplay him is going to improve things?

Something to consider. If you think Ellison is terrible, how good do you think his UDFA backup is? I wish they had replaced Ellison over the offseason, but they didn't. So you tell me how putting in a guy who can't outplay him is going to improve things?

We could save some money?

I agree...he was awful. He just doesnt get off his blocks and gets man handled. And when he does tackle it 7 yards down field. I gotta tell ya, Poz sucked too. He had a clear shot at the qb on a blitz and banks right into a blocker. WTF??? And he never hits! We have to have the worst LB coprs in the league.

Agree...It's hard to single out any one LB when they all suck.

Ellison should be coming off of he bench not starting.

Poz..I know the fans love him but he sucks too. Noticing that when Poz hits the opposing RB they tend to drag him 2-3 yards after the initial contact ala the "Boz". I first noticed this in the game he was initially hurt but I thought the injury may have played a part. I noticed today it happened two or three times. We need to start drafting LB's that can can hit because our present unit is soft.

I believe the third LB spot was filled by the Tops Supermarket fan of the week. Great PR move...I feel I have a shot to start next week.

Agree...It's hard to single out any one LB when they all suck.

Ellison should be coming off of he bench not starting.

Poz..I know the fans love him but he sucks too. Noticing that when Poz hits the opposing RB they tend to drag him 2-3 yards after the initial contact ala the "Boz". I first noticed this in the game he was initially hurt but I thought the injury may have played a part. I noticed today it happened two or three times. We need to start drafting LB's that can can hit because our present unit is soft.

I believe the third LB spot was filled by the Tops Supermarket fan of the week. Great PR move...I feel I have a shot to start next week.

hahaha...nicely done

get nic harris out there!!