Offensive line

sharper802

Guest dog14787
Not too bad today. Peppers got close a few times but all in all not too bad. The safety was horrible and the run game was inconsistent, but for the most part Fitzy had time to miss open WR's. If they could just stay healthy for a little while....

I'm not seeing much improvement from week to week myself and we still have the worse O-line in the league in my opinion.

9 turnovers won the last two football games before anyone starts kidding themselves. B-)

Jairus the bird man Byrd leads the way as the ball hawk explodes onto the NFL with a whopping 5 interceptions. :lol:

The O-line wasn't good today. And while they gave up just 2 sacks (1 was by Peppers...for 0 yards), they gave up the safety, allowed a lot of hurries, and provided no holes to run through. They need to seriously get better.

Guest dog14787
The O-line wasn't good today. And while they gave up just 2 sacks (1 was by Peppers...for 0 yards), they gave up the safety, allowed a lot of hurries, and provided no holes to run through. They need to seriously get better.

Its sad when you know a safety's coming because the O-line is getting blown off the line of scrimmage like a grenade going off, and Fitz changing plays sure didn't help :lol:

Fitz has now won has last 5 ball games in a row so I've got to give the guy some credit , he found a way to win.

Meridith did well against a seasoned veteran in Peppers, IMO. Fitz throwing some awful passes and TO with his drops are very troubling. Overall, I'd say our OL held up well against that front.

I thought the OL was horrible, especially on running plays. There were no holes. As soon as the runner got the ball he seemed to be swallowed up by the defense. The pass protection was not very impressive either.

There are some obvious differences between Fitzpatrick and Edwards. Fitzpatrick has a stronger arm, not necessarily more accurate, and he doesn't play as scared as TE. TE gets very skittish when the play is collapsing. I didn't sense any panic from Fitzpatrick, even when he was being swarmed by the defense. While TE hesitates when considering throwing down the field, Fitz just goes ahead and wings it. I definitely prefer Fitz's more aggressive mindset in throwing the ball downfield.

A win is a win. I'll take it. There are a number of good teams in the league. There are also a number of mediocre teams in the league. The Bills are a mediocre team.

Delhomme was horrible. The Panthers need a more capable qb. You don't win in this league unless you have quality quarterback play.

I'd say the Oline looked pretty bad today; absolutely no runnig lanes, no passing lanes. Pretty bad. IMO, Fitz makes them look better because he moves just enough and throws the ball a lot quicker than Trent. So, he's taking less sacks and looking less hurried. But, several of his bad throws were due to someone being right in his face not allowing him to follow through with the pass.

So, I'd say... no, the line was not very good at all today.

Not too bad today. Peppers got close a few times but all in all not too bad. The safety was horrible and the run game was inconsistent, but for the most part Fitzy had time to miss open WR's. If they could just stay healthy for a little while....

Are you kidding? THat was the worst performance I've ever seen! The run blocking was terrible, the pass protection was terrible. There were just guys running right past Bell. Are you a troll?

Are you kidding? THat was the worst performance I've ever seen! The run blocking was terrible, the pass protection was terrible. There were just guys running right past Bell. Are you a troll?

I knew the Tackles were not playing well this season, but was generally optimistic about the interior. They took a step or two back today.