That was Exciting as Hell!

I'm happy!

We have an amazing effect on our opponents. We dumb them down 'til their ripe for the pickin's.

so, we got that goin' for us.

Houston at home next. They're capable of being dumbed down. Let's get 3 in a row!

Go Bills

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Any win, regardless of circumstances, is exciting as hell. Can we just enjoy the win for a day before we start complaining?

I will take the win and be HAPPY! get the party killers their own board.

Any win, regardless of circumstances, is exciting as hell. Can we just enjoy the win for a day before we start complaining?

I agree. When we lose a close game that we should have won, I get no joy out of it at all. Only misery. So when we win in any possible way, such as the last two weeks, I am totally happy about the win and have no complaints about any lapses or poor performances that may have occurred. Winning is the only thing that matters in football, not run defense or turnovers, etc. And it is not true that quality will always out in the end. There have been some rather mediocre teams that have ended up winning the super bowl and some fantastic teams that didn't even make the playoffs. I think the Bills will win some more games this year, not because they are that great but because they are starting to find ways to win, something they have not been able to do well until the last 2 games.

Nice to see a win but exciting? Not so much. Watching on an internet stream the comments from the panthers fans were some of the most entertaining things in the game- "just hand it to Deangelo g..dammit! stated over and over. Don't know why Fox didn't listen but glad he didn't. Byrd IS exciting however. maybe he can play offense too. Seems to catch a lot better than TO.

I'm happy!

We have an amazing effect on our opponents. We dumb them down 'til their ripe for the pickin's.

so, we got that goin' for us.

Houston at home next. They're capable of being dumbed down. Let's get 3 in a row!

Jauron has learned to use his Jedi suck tricks on the opposing teams. The force is strong in him. :w00t:

PTR

Guest dog14787

Sabres shootout win and then a Bills win makes for an enjoyable weekend. :w00t:

We actually have a shot at 500 at the half way point and If we can pull it off it gives us two weeks to right the ship.