BUF@CAR Game Thread

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to admit i thought the Bills were going to get trampled today and if you look at the they easily could have

how do the Panther continue to send Delhomme out there, at some point dont they have to see what Feely can do

Lynch tries way to hard to find the best possible hole...and his lateral agility is about as good as my grandmother's. SOMEBODY please slap him upside the head and tell him to make one cut, then run straight ahead.

Too bad we don't have a RB on the roster that can do that. ;)

Too bad we don't have a RB on the roster that can do that. ;)

Yeah, Jackson's a better fit for this offense than Lynch.

But that doesn't mean Lynch isn't any good. He's just not used effectively. Because THESE COACHES ARE !@#$ING BRAIN DEAD!

Lynch tries way to hard to find the best possible hole...and his lateral agility is about as good as my grandmother's. SOMEBODY please slap him upside the head and tell him to make one cut, then run straight ahead.

Better yet, just start Jackson.

I see him play ring around the rosie and gain 1-2 yards per play.

Thats better than Jacksons - 1-2 yards per play. Lynch breaks tackles that would down Jackson. Bother their numbers suck because there are no holes, but Lynch is better hands down. It is obvious.

I see him play ring around the rosie and gain 1-2 yards per play.

No, after that. When he's only got defensive backs in front of him. The rare times he actually does, because he never gets through the line, because he cuts like Michael Moore chasing a stalk of broccoli.

Thats better than Jacksons - 1-2 yards per play. Lynch breaks tackles that would down Jackson. Bother their numbers suck because there are no holes, but Lynch is better hands down. It is obvious.

I never said anything about Jackson. I just said Lynch doesn't do anything.