BUF@CAR Game Thread

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to get crucified for saying this but I think Jauron deserves to coach out the season. Sure he's completely devoid of emotion but this team will not quit. They unanimously support this guy and a bunch of nobody's are playing their asses off.

He is not without his faults as a coach but if you look at the players currently on this roster it's a massive achievement to stay competitive. I have no problem with ousting Mondrak, Guy and moving Brandon back to marketing but Jauron is winning me over.

I'm going to get crucified for saying this but I think Jauron deserves to coach out the season. Sure he's completely devoid of emotion but this team will not quit. They unanimously support this guy and a bunch of nobody's are playing their asses off.

He is not without his faults as a coach but if you look at the players currently on this roster it's a massive achievement to stay competitive. I have no problem with ousting Mondrak, Guy and moving Brandon back to marketing but Jauron is winning me over.

<_<

Jauron will finish out the season. Just like Fisher will in Tennessee, Zorn will in Washington, etc.

That's the reason I still believe Jauron should stay. I don't know about his play calling and ideology but he's not as bad as everyone makes him out to be.

Get out now....GO AWAY!!!

Don't be fooled - we've seen this act before.