Lombardi On Bills Offense

LABills08

3. How bad are the Bills on offense when they get six turnovers and only score 16 points in almost five quarters?

Link

Very true.

I love the positive quotes from all of the players and coaches, but am I the only one who could care less about the outcome of the game because it was the same old Bills from the past 3 weeks? I'm happy for a win, especially because I think the players deserve it.

But, aside from the secondary, no one on that team should be patting themselves on the back. It was a game of who could play worse, not who could play better. The playcalling was still pretty terrible, the defense still had no answer to the running game, Jauron again coached to lose w/ the clock winding down, and our QB situation still appears pretty dire.

That pass to Evans was beautiful. He showed what he can do if you get him the ball in the open field. No idea why that kind of play has not been run more often with either him or TO.

I love the positive quotes from all of the players and coaches, but am I the only one who could care less about the outcome of the game because it was the same old Bills from the past 3 weeks? I'm happy for a win, especially because I think the players deserve it.

The Billievers, players, and coaches should be able to enjoy the moment. The players played hard and ended up on top against a team that on paper anyway, should have had a fairly easy time winning.

But realistically though, what we have been seeing is this team. It comes down to how many toilet bowl games like the last 2 they can win, versus lose.

I love how people act like the Jets are so sieve defense and we were playing in perfect weather. Our starting QB got knocked out. Additionally, our HOF receiver dropped 2 perfect 3rd downs passes that count have keep drives alive.

And I normally like Lombardi but I do almost find it funny when a fired GM gives their opinion. Should we respect TD or Matt millen's opinion as well?