YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

stevestojan

Yes, sucker that I've become, I'm always happy when we win.

BUT...

We refused to win vs. NE, NO, Mia, Cle AND the Jets, with only the Jets refusing us more..

I guess I can accept that we're the worse 2-4 team in the league. Crazy thing is, the Panthers may also refuse us more next week...

They're so bad they lost at losing :unsure:

Glad we got the win! I'm still not optimistic about us seeing too many more, so I'm going to try to enjoy this win (A DIVISION WIN!). FU JESTS! GO BILLS!

I'm more of a pessimist than most anyone here, but for god sakes, can we at least wait 12 hours before the "Well, this means Jauron doesn't get fired" or "it was a bad game and we got lucky" or "we're still just 2-4" bull ****?

WE WON! It was exciting as hell!

GO BILLS!!!!!

HEY-A-HEY-A! LET'S GO BUFF-A-LO!!!!

im with you. hated the "wide right" hated that we lost the coin toss. loved that we stopped jets in ot. hated that we didnt convert. loved that we stopped them. then loved when ryan kicked it good. long @ game. but loved the ending. the complaining can start next week....or if u must, tomorrow.

especially loved it when jets kicker passed for int. that was funny!

Watching them win was great. Ugly, or not. My favorite part was watching Lee Evans go from 0 to 60 in 2 seconds after catching that TD pass. Who cares if Jauron is still there? Who cares if we don't have a QB with any talent? We won. So enjoy it. And if you don't want to enjoy a Bills victory, then enjoy a Jets loss.

Yes, I'm always happy when we win. I just didn't see yesterday being "exciting as hell." That's like saying I was "mildly disappointed" with the Miami loss.

Fair enough.

Like I said, "exciting as hell", is probably overstating it.

So I'll rephrase that by saying, I am happy that the Bills won, and that they beat a team with a winning record, and that they beat said team on the road, and that they ended their consecutive losing streak to division opponents.

Is that a preferable comment?

Fair enough.

Like I said, "exciting as hell", is probably overstating it.

So I'll rephrase that by saying, I am happy that the Bills won, and that they beat a team with a winning record, and that they beat said team on the road, and that they ended their consecutive losing streak to division opponents.

Is that a preferable comment?

Can't argue with those comments! :unsure:

I'm more of a pessimist than most anyone here, but for god sakes, can we at least wait 12 hours before the "Well, this means Jauron doesn't get fired" or "it was a bad game and we got lucky" or "we're still just 2-4" bull ****?

GO BILLS!!!!!

it was the biggest upset in the NFL yesterday. i listened to WGR and they were making fun of the bills and that idiot bulldog was hoping they would loose so they would fire DJ.

does anyone really think bringing in another coach now is going to make one bit of a differance and heal up half of our starters who are injured,just ridiculous!

GO BILLS!!!!!

BUMP :lol:

HEY-A-HEY-A!!!!!