YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

stevestojan

I'm more of a pessimist than most anyone here, but for god sakes, can we at least wait 12 hours before the "Well, this means Jauron doesn't get fired" or "it was a bad game and we got lucky" or "we're still just 2-4" bull ****?

WE WON! It was exciting as hell!

GO BILLS!!!!!

HEY-A-HEY-A! LET'S GO BUFF-A-LO!!!!

I'm happy because the Bills played hard and that hard work payed off.

I'm also happy because I live in the NYC area and get to spend the next week listening and reading about how bad the Jets suck and WTF happened to Sanchez. It will be a far cry from all that Super Bowl talk as the Jets were starting out 3-0. :thumbsup::blink:

I'm more of a pessimist than most anyone here, but for god sakes, can we at least wait 12 hours before the "Well, this means Jauron doesn't get fired" or "it was a bad game and we got lucky" or "we're still just 2-4" bull ****?

GO BILLS!!!!!

I agree. It was a DIVISION WIN on the road against a tough opponent. I honestly don't give a damn HOW they got the victory. They WON. End of story.

GO BILLS!!!!!

Agreed. Especially because I got 3 more wins to $50. :P

Yes.

After the way the Bills lost to the Browns last week?

Not to mention we ended our consecutive losing streak to division opponents.

Yes, this is exciting as hell.

GO BILLS!!!

Wow. Too many years of Jauron has you playing down to the level of your opponent. Talk about lowering your expectations. Oh, and having the opposing team gut you for 318 yards rushing is never "exciting as hell" in my book.

Wow. Too many years of Jauron has you playing down to the level of your opponent. Talk about lowering your expectations. Oh, and having the opposing team gut you for 318 yards rushing is never "exciting as hell" in my book.

"Exciting as hell", may be overstating it.

Seriously though, is it that bad to be happy that the Bills won yesterday? Yes the run defense was horrible, and needs to be worked on. Yet they still found a way to win and that's what counts.

Would you rather have seen the Bills lose again? Have them be 1-5 instead of 2-4? Have the consecutive losing streak to division opponents be extended to 9 straight games?

Are'nt you the least bit glad that they won, and beat a division opponent on the road?

Three positives from this game:

1. Sanchise might suck.

2. Byrd might be good.

3. Jet fans are more annoying than I previously thought. Glad they'll be miserable.

Otherwise, whatever. We still suck, Jauron is still abysmal.

Especially pleasing to hear Mike Greenberg crying this morning. hey Greenie, go screw yourself!

After the way the Bills lost to the Browns last week?

Not to mention we ended our consecutive losing streak to division opponents.

Yes, this is exciting as hell.

GO BILLS!!!

Yes, sucker that I've become, I'm always happy when we win.

BUT...

We refused to win vs. NE, NO, Mia, Cle AND the Jets, with only the Jets refusing us more..

I guess I can accept that we're the worse 2-4 team in the league. Crazy thing is, the Panthers may also refuse us more next week...

"Exciting as hell", may be overstating it.

Seriously though, is it that bad to be happy that the Bills won yesterday? Yes the run defense was horrible, and needs to be worked on. Yet they still found a way to win and that's what counts.

Would you rather have seen the Bills lose again? Have them be 1-5 instead of 2-4? Have the consecutive losing streak to division opponents be extended to 9 straight games?

Are'nt you the least bit glad that they won, and beat a division opponent on the road?

Yes, I'm always happy when we win. I just didn't see yesterday being "exciting as hell." That's like saying I was "mildly disappointed" with the Miami loss.