AJ Smith looking to shake things up in San Diego

gcb34

Too little too late. Chump opted to be a backup rather than a starter. That's the guy you're looking for?

Yea I was throw off by that decision as well. I would avoid guys like that.

Quinn hasnt showed anything but the way the Browns are trading talent/draft picks for peanuts I say we trade Ellison for Quinn.

I would do whatever it takes to get Billy Volek in here. QB situation SOLVED!!!

Didnt the Bills offer him a contract to compete to be the starter, and he went to SD instead? Screw him!, i would take Merriman though. but i doubt AJ will make any moves.

Isn't Ellison leading, or at least at the top of the team in tackles this year? I also remember at least a couple of big short yardage stops that he was responsible for.

Ellison is by no means a star, but he has been at least serviceable this year.

Why would you trade him (when we are already thin as hell at LB) for Brady Quinn who can't remain a starting QB on one of the leagues worst teams?

Didnt the Bills offer him a contract to compete to be the starter, and he went to SD instead? Screw him!, i would take Merriman though. but i doubt AJ will make any moves.

Actually he chose to stay with the Titans who led him to believe they where moving on with out Mc Nair and Volek would be the starter. But they pulled the rug out from underhim and when all was said and done the SD backup job was all that was out there.

You know what's sad about San Diego?

Norv Turner.

I'd rather have Jauron than Turner as head coach. Seriously.

AJ Smith better be thinking about blowing that thing up. They'll never go anywhere with Turner.

A frightening proposition but you may well be right.

Isn't Ellison leading, or at least at the top of the team in tackles this year? I also remember at least a couple of big short yardage stops that he was responsible for.

Ellison is by no means a star, but he has been at least serviceable this year.

Why would you trade him (when we are already thin as hell at LB) for Brady Quinn who can't remain a starting QB on one of the leagues worst teams?

Ellison is brutal in coverage.