I really feel bad....

..for Terrence McGee. Man, he does not deserve to be anywhere near Orchard Park, NY. He is a true football player. He just plays the game.

He's getting his teeth kicked in, and he just gets up and does it all over again.

Simply tragic.

PS... why are the following players on this team even in the NFL?

elliston

parrish

fine

?? seriously... how does our front office look themselves in the mirror?? i sincerely was laughing at the end of the game.

..for Terrence McGee. Man, he does not deserve to be anywhere near Orchard Park, NY. He is a true football player. He just plays the game.

He's getting his teeth kicked in, and he just gets up and does it all over again.

Simply tragic.

PS... why are the following players on this team even in the NFL?

elliston

parrish

fine

?? seriously... how does our front office look themselves in the mirror?? i sincerely was laughing at the end of the game.

That was some fine coverage by Ellison on Henne's 1st NFL TD. I liked how he let the guy run right by him. I especially like when they've been burned how they immediately look around at the nearest defender to pass the blame. Not the first time I've seen that this season. That's one tightly coached group of guys out there. :lol:

That was some fine coverage by Ellison on Henne's 1st NFL TD. I liked how he let the guy run right by him. I especially like when they've been burned how they immediately look around at the nearest defender to pass the blame. Not the first time I've seen that this season. That's one tightly coached group of guys out there. :lol:

They give up yards with the best of em'! B-)

Great post. Antoine Winfield wanted out seeing the franchise was inept and clearly made the right move going to Minnesota. I've always liked McGee as a player. He's a solid physical corner, and was one of the best KR's I've ever seen. He's never going to taste the playoffs in Buffalo though. Clearly he's a low key guy. One heck of a player.

Great post. Antoine Winfield wanted out seeing the franchise was inept and clearly made the right move going to Minnesota. I've always liked McGee as a player. He's a solid physical corner, and was one of the best KR's I've ever seen. He's never going to taste the playoffs in Buffalo though. Clearly he's a low key guy. One heck of a player.

I feel bad for McGee too. I got to meet him once in San Francisco the day before a game. He was very cool and did'nt have an attitude like some of the other players.

Since Winfield went to Minn, they have not won a playoff game. The $10mill per year Minn was giving him probably had nothing to do with his decision to go there.

I don't feel bad for him, I'm glad we have him. He's one of the best open field tacklers we've ever had -and that's sayin' something.

I wish our D-scheme would let him press more.

He's a great player and gives hope that with a new direction, we can improve quickly. JMO.