First game in quite some time where I didn't cheer once

The Bills Suck. I have an open bet that they won't win more than 4 games this year. However, I always pull for them (the bet would happily be paid if I'm wrong, and it would ease the burden of the pain if the only win 2 games). However, I cannot remember watching an entire game and not cheering one time. Not once. They scored a meaningless TD near the end of the game. Nothing.

I know alot of people overreact to our failures, but what's sad is I'm really starting to not care anymore, and that's the worst. Normally, a Monday after a Bills loss is tough. Now, I'm really just looking forward to my coffee in the morning from this new place I found. Don't really care if we win or lose next week. I won't be one that says I hope we lose just so Jauron gets fired. I don't care if he gets fired. He won't be here next year, Ralph isn't THAT stubborn, right?? And this season is a loss already, so firing him won't do much.

It sucks to not care anymore.

The Bills Suck. I have an open bet that they won't win more than 4 games this year. However, I always pull for them (the bet would happily be paid if I'm wrong, and it would ease the burden of the pain if the only win 2 games). However, I cannot remember watching an entire game and not cheering one time. Not once. They scored a meaningless TD near the end of the game. Nothing.

I know alot of people overreact to our failures, but what's sad is I'm really starting to not care anymore, and that's the worst. Normally, a Monday after a Bills loss is tough. Now, I'm really just looking forward to my coffee in the morning from this new place I found. Don't really care if we win or lose next week. I won't be one that says I hope we lose just so Jauron gets fired. I don't care if he gets fired. He won't be here next year, Ralph isn't THAT stubborn, right?? And this season is a loss already, so firing him won't do much.

the Bills have really enabled me to focus on my fantasy squad

I know I had nothing to cheer about during the game. In fact, towards the end it mostly turned to pathetic laughter on my part.

It's kind of a sick looking at a train wreck thing. You can't believe how bad it is, but you can't turn away. You say to yourself, they can't really be this bad, then the next series you say, oh, maybe they can be.

At this point, most of us are starting to wonder just how bad we are gonna suck this year. Is it going to be all time bad suckage, or just mediocre 5-7 win suckage? The hope for a winning season is fading fast in the rear view mirror. Sad when it hits that fast.

It's kind of a sick looking at a train wreck thing. You can't believe how bad it is, but you can't turn away. You say to yourself, they can't really be this bad, then the next series you say, oh, maybe they can be.

At this point, most of us are starting to wonder just how bad we are gonna suck this year. Is it going to be all time bad suckage, or just mediocre 5-7 win suckage? The hope for a winning season is fading fast in the rear view mirror. Sad when it hits that fast.

See post # 24 here:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?...97774&st=20

See post # 20 here:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?...97787&st=20

See post # 31 here:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/index.php?...20&start=20

I've moved on... so should you. It's quite theraputic and if some sort of miraculous turnaround happens it's remarkably exhilariting! Otherwise, you just get on with your Sundays and do something else... maybe try pulling taffy the old fashioned way, work on your short game at the local golf course, take up stained glass, learn how to walk on stilts or become the neighborhood slow-cooking bbq guru!

I rarely post on these forums, much more of a watcher, but I feel the exact same way you do. It's as if Jauron's lack of emotion is rubbing off not only on the players but on the fans as well, the fact that our owner doesn't appear to be making an effort to change this says a lot about our organization as whole. I fell asleep at the start of the third, woke up laughing at the fact it was 31-3. Only unlike you I did cheer this game, Ronnie Brown picked up some serious fantasy points for me today :lol:

I rarely post on these forums, much more of a watcher, but I feel the exact same way you do. It's as if Jauron's lack of emotion is rubbing off not only on the players but on the fans as well, the fact that our owner doesn't appear to be making an effort to change this says a lot about our organization as whole. I fell asleep at the start of the third, woke up laughing at the fact it was 31-3. Only unlike you I did cheer this game, Ronnie Brown picked up some serious fantasy points for me today :lol:

Why should we as fans care when it seems no one in the organization cares? So, yep, Jauron has pretty much sucked the life from us all.

Why should we as fans care when it seems no one in the organization cares? So, yep, Jauron has pretty much sucked the life from us all.

I would normally say Jauron does care. He has to right? It's his job on the line. But two weeks ago, the 4th and 1 punt, followed by numerous punts in yesterday's debacle when we were down by more points that we will score in 4 games have really made me think he knows its just a matter of time.

Sad. I'm not saying I won't watch going forward. I'll be there every Sunday, but I always used to say "The pain of losing is worse than the joy of winning". I really just don't care anymore. Slowly, my fantasy team's stats have taken top priority on my Sunday afternoons.

What's worse than not caring about the team is not caring to go watch them in person. I'm almost at the point and wouldn't be shocked if Cleveland pulled out a win.

I've never understood the casual fans who go to games to party. While that's nice, I go to watch games but at this point maybe the tailgate will be the high point of the afternoon.