I dont care how badly JP Losman played

Our 11 year veteran, fell apart again on the road.  He had three ints.  and 76 yards passing.  He isn't getting any better.  At least with JP, he has the opportunity to get better.

117286[/snapback]

How will that rectify the D giving up over 200 rushing yards to Dillon and Faulk?

Guest kpb0518
I hear you...Over 100 times one Season!! But I believe he was League MVP in his 1st USFL Season...That's not too bad... 1984 Stats for Jimbo...370/587 (63.0%) 5,219 yds, 44 TD's, 26 INT's, 98.2 QB Rating...

Not trying to argue, just pointing out Kelly was one hell of a QB from the get-go. And I don't want to compare JP to Jimbo, because JK was one of the greatest of all time...JP will likely struggle a heck of a lot more than Kelly did, and that's O.K. because so will 99.9% of all NFL QB's when they begin their careers... B)

God I miss Jimbo!

117367[/snapback]

Trust me I'm a big Jim Kelly fan. I followed his career from UM to Houston to the Bills. I remeber that first game vs the Jets, although they did lose. They also went 6-10 that season. He had the benefit of two years of pro ball.

All I'm saying is try not to judge a player still recovering from a broken leg from just a few plays who was obviously very nervous put in a know win situation.

It's great talking with you. You really know your stuff.